Project: Musical Paws
Location: Duluth, GA
Musical Paws is an Atlanta-based organization that hosts recurring events and concerts to raise funds for animals in need. All profits from concerts and merchandise sales are donated to a various animal welfare organizations around the world.
This was the client’s first website for her new organization, and she wanted a bright, lively website. The site needed to include an e-commerce system to allow sales of both merchandise and tickets for upcoming events and concerts. A blog was needed to provide a means for raising awareness for animals in need, plus a donation page to allow users to directly donate to animal welfare organizations.
Thomson Web Services created a WordPress mobile-responsive e-commerce website using Woo-Commerce for online sales. The website contains the following features:
- Shopping section for merchandise sales
- Events section for event and concert sales
- HTML tickets automatically sent to event attendees
- Multiple shipping rates based on the number of items shipped.
- Separate tax rates for merchandise and event sales
- Secure payment via the Stripe payment gateway
- Blog to help raise awareness for animals in need
She was very thorough and detailed. She wouldn’t stop working until it was perfect.
I would definitely recommend her to anyone, and I’ll ask her for my next project soon.
Founder, Musical Paws