Project: My Clayground
Location: Roswell, GA
My Clayground is an art studio that needed a redesign of their existing website, since it had been years since it had a design refresh. The client wanted a colorful and visual website, with a section for parties and events, camps, an online calendar, employment opportunities, and a page to describe how the studio works when visiting for the first time. A variety of photo galleries would be needed to display client artwork using a variety of mediums including pottery painting, glass fusing, mosaics, clay sculpting, and canvas painting.
Thomson Web Services created a custom-designed website which included:
- Separate sections for parties, upcoming events, and camps.
- Multiple photo galleries to display artwork using different mediums.
- A section to describe the various art mediums at the studio.
- A calendar of events with different views for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly events.
- A frequently asked questions (FAQ) page to provide answers about basic studio functions.
Owner, My Clayground