Location: Alpharetta, GA
Splatters is a pottery painting and art studio that needed a redesign of their existing website since it was very old and outdated. The client wanted the website to be very colorful and eye appealing, with a unique design that would incorporate “splatter” design elements to reflect the company branding. A good amount of custom Photoshop design work would be required to create an art easel design for the website structure with colorful splatter design elements sprinkled throughout the site.
The site needed to provide information to the community about upcoming parties, camps, classes and other special events held throughout the year. Displaying client work was important, so a variety of photo galleries would be used to display client artwork using different mediums.
Thomson Web Services created a custom-designed website which included:
- Separate sections for parties, camps, and adults and kids classes with a signup capability.
- Multiple photo galleries to display artwork.
- Sections for fundraising ideas and upcoming specials.
- Newsletter signup.
- Custom party invitations and thank you cards were created for download from the website.
- A custom-designed “Things to Remember” bulletin board for upcoming client activities.